Buying a run for your character - new prices

This is where we post any information about Sales Runs

Buying a run for your character - new prices

Postby Blizzhoof » January 30th, 2014, 11:29 pm

7/29 - Open

With the advent of crossrealm heroic raiding <Summit> is currently selling 25-man Heroic kills, gear, and the heroic only mount to people from any server! Please visit our website (tinyurl.com/summitsales) for more detailed information or to sign up. You can also contact Blizzhoof (Blizzhoof#1716), Shadow (Barrior#1209), or Sepheros (Sepheros#1479) if you have any questions or to sign up for a run.

Options Available:

14/14 HC - 600k
This run includes:
- Hellscream's Downfall Title
- Any gear that is not needed by a raider's main spec.
- Heroic achievement for each boss kill.
- The chance to use any Warforged Seals you have saved up.
- Cutting Edge Feat of Strength (Reward for Killing Heroic Garrosh before it is nerfed). Keep in mind that Cutting Edge Feats will most likely not be obtainable when 6.0 is released.
-Kor'kron Juggernaut mount

13/14 HC - 350k
Includes loot not needed by a raider's main spec.

Garrosh only - 300k
Includes the Kor'kron Juggernaut and loot not needed by a raider's main spec.

**To schedule your run, we require a deposit of 20% of the total amount. The rest is due at the start of the raid. The gold is required to be paid on US - Illidan**

In addition, let me say that RNG is RNG, and when coming with us, the price is the price for our time, the achievement, and your chance to coin heroic loot. Hopefully, what you are looking for will drop, but if it does not then you'll need to buy another kill if you want another chance at it.

Lastly, be aware that to reserve your spot, we require a deposit of 20% of the total amount. The rest is due at the start of the raid.

Q: I really don't like giving you my gold before I get my stuff, what if you ninja it and kick me?"
A: That concern is completely understandable. But we would also be uncomfortable killing the boss and giving you the item if there is the chance that you'd leave without paying us. You are in the position to have to trust us to deliver on our promise. The GM's would also intervene if we broke the deal, so rest assured because we have a very positive track record of making people happy so don't worry :)

Q: How much stuff do your raiders need? I'm paying a lot of gold and I want to get loot.
A: We've been killing these bosses for months, and in that time we've picked up pretty much everything anybody needs. However, there have been some items that have eluded us. The list of what our raiders need is incredibly small. However, if there is a specific item that you just can not live without, then talk to Blizzhoof or Sepheros and we'll be sure you get it. Also, make sure you have lots of room in your bags. You are likely to get something off of nearly every boss.

Raids take place on Tues from 7pm-11pm CST. If we are not done by 11pm Tuesday, then we will continue at 7pm CST Wednesday.

We are avoiding individual item sales at this time. It becomes a lot to manage and slows down our clears significantly.
Blizzhoof

Re: Selling Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar kills and gear!

Postby Blizzhoof » February 7th, 2014, 9:53 pm

Prices adjusted. 2/7
Blizzhoof

Re: Buying a run for your character

Postby Blizzhoof » April 24th, 2014, 2:49 pm

Prices adjusted a few weeks ago.
Blizzhoof

Re: Buying a run for your character - new prices

Postby Blizzhoof » May 24th, 2014, 4:13 pm

Lowered prices.
Blizzhoof

Re: Buying a run for your character - new prices